Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SYMAL Update and Anticipations

Just as a quick update, I was not able to post any new articles for the last week because I was away from my computer doing some relaxing work with friends. Now that I'm back in Lincoln and ready to expand my love for music, it's time to get some stuff done.

Coming up soon we'll have a review of the highly anticipated follow-up to Reach For The Sun,The Dangerous Summer's 2009 success, War Paint. The band released the first single off the album a few weeks ago and it has surpassed every expectation. You can go listen to "Work In Progress" right here.

A few records that have been spinning on my record player recently have been: Set Your Goals' Burning At Both Ends, a pop-punk record that grows into a more mature sound than their previous efforts and retains the catchy choruses that have been a landmark for their sound. Another record is The Swellers' most recent release Good For Me, Harnessing a vintage vibe with their powering guitars and rhythms, the songs never stop hitting the mark.

Hope you guys have a lot of fun and I'll try and get another review up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment